1. The organization shall be known as the Eufaula Middle School Honor Society.
2. Membership in this organization is based on scholarship, leadership, citizenship, character, and service.
3. Each class is not limited to a specific number of members.
4. Membership is available to any student who attends Eufaula Middle School for at least one full semester, and has a cumulative GPA of 3.3 and is an active participant of the school and/or community.
5. The local chapter may be organized as soon as nominations are made.
6. Nominations should be approved by the local school officials in the spring for the new members.
7. In order for a student to remain in this organization, he/she must maintain at least a cumulative GPA of 3.3 and participate in one volunteer work project each semester.
8. Failure to maintain at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA could result in immediate dismissal from the honor society.